We’re giving you the opportunity to win a Cardiff Blues away shirt (2016/17 season) signed by the team!
All you have to do is send us a picture showing us why you’re the Blues’ biggest fan. It could be anything; you at a game, meeting one of the star players, showing off your memorabilia! Make sure you use the hashtag #ChooseBlues and you’ll be entered into a prize draw!
So what are you waiting for? Show us why you’re the biggest Blues fan and you’ll get the chance to win a coveted signed shirt!
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is HSS Hire Service Group Ltd of 25 Willow Lane, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 4TS (“HSS” or the “Promoter”).
2. The prize draw is free to enter for entrants who have uploaded a photograph showing why they’re a Cardiff Blues fan on our social media channels ie. Facebook or Twitter, with hashtag #ChooseBlues. All entrants must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over.
3. All entries must be submitted via HSS Hire on Facebook or @HSSHire on Twitter using the hashtag #ChooseBlues
4. On submitting a photograph(s), you warrant that:
4.1 You are assigning all intellectual property rights to the photograph(s) to HSS with full title guarantee and are waiving all moral rights.
4.2 You have consent from any relevant third party in respect of the photographs(s) and rights have been waived for that use.
5. The competition will run from 12pm on 20th June 2017 and end at 11:59pm on 14th July 2017. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
6. There is no limit to the number of photographs you can submit, but the same photograph cannot be submitted more than once.
8. Following the closing date, all photos will be entered into a draw to win a signed Cardiff Blues away shirt from the 2016/17 season. Two runners up will receive a signed rugby ball.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
11. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided in their entry) within 5 days of the draw. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 14 days of being notified of their win. If a winner cannot be contacted, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of the Promoter regarding all aspects of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 14 days after the closing date of the final prize draw.
16. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
19. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
20. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Employees of HSS Hire or Cardiff Blues are not allowed to enter the competition.
Back to articles